Exploring Troodos Mountains
Seize the opportunity to visit Troodos, a magical place with panoramic views of the mountains and exquisite natural beauty. You will get the chance to explore small surrounding villages, walk around and enjoy the fresh air. View the magnificent cascading waterfalls that the gorgeous green wilderness of Troodos hides. A cool escape during the summer months at the green heart of the island and a snow filled winter destination with four ski slopes. An ideal trip for nature lovers.
Villages & Waterfalls 8-10hr
- Cyprus Railways Museum
- Kakopetria village, stop for coffee
- St. Nicholas of the Roof Church
- Troodos square
- Caledonia Waterfall (3 km moderately steep path)
or Millomeris Waterfall (400m mostly flat path)
- Pano Platres (Lunch Break)
- Omodos Village – explore the village
- Wine Tasting in one of the distilleries in the area
Shop and Explore
- Ledras Square in Nicosia
- Nicosia Mall
- Kakopetria village, explore the village and have lunch
- View Point in Troodos and Troodos square
Half Day Exploration 6hr
- Kakopetria village, explore the village
- Troodos square
- Omodos, explore the village
Terms & Conditions
* Starting point is from Larnaca city. The Day Trip is also available from Limassol city, Nicosia city and Famagusta city with extra cost.
The Day Trip is private, the number of passengers is agreed in advance.
The lunch and entrance fees are not included in the price.
The driver can give you some tips for the island but he is not a tour guide.
If you need a professional guide you must make the request in advance (at least 3 days) with extra cost.
Booking & Prices
For further information, prices, request or if you wish to proceed with a booking please contact us via email email@example.com or by phone:
Customer Support | Questions- Prices | Bookings in advance:
From 08:00 am to 23:00 pm
mob: +357 96 69 10 04