Exploring Nicosia City
Nicosia, the last divided capital in the world, is a multicultural city where the past and the present meet and merge. The uniqueness of such a combination makes the capital of Cyprus a place worth knowing and certainly a place worth visiting! In the city centre, which is surrounded by Venetian walls, one can find museums, old churches and medieval buildings. The observatory of Shacolas Tower will offer you panoramic views across Nicosia in all directions – including into the occupied part of the city.
Split in Two, Full Day 6-8 hr
- Ancient Idalion (open only week-days)
- Old City Venetian Walls and Famagusta Gate
- The House of Hatzigeorgakis Kornesios / Ethnological Museum
- Shacolas Tower Museum and Observatory
- Stroll in Ledras street and Old Nicosia City
- Cross the Ledras Checkpoint on foot (pass on the Northern Cyprus)
- Faneromeni Church
- Lunch Break (Try Euroula’s Tavern)
- Cyprus Museum
* Ancient Idalion (Saturday-Sunday Closed)
Split in Two, Half Day 5 hr
- Ledras Street in the old city of Nicosia(cross checkpoint, tower of Shiacolas)
- Mall of Cyprus
Terms & Conditions
- * Starting point is from Larnaca city. The Day Trip is also available from Limassol city and Famagusta city with extra cost.
- The Day Trip is private, the number of passengers is agreed in advance.
- The lunch and entrance fees are not included in the price.
- The driver can give you some tips for the island but he is not a tour guide.
- If you need a professional guide you must make the request in advance (at least 3 days) with extra cost.
Booking & Prices
For further information, prices, request or if you wish to proceed with a booking please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:
Customer Support | Questions- Prices | Bookings in advance:
From 08:00 am to 23:00 pm
mob: +357 96 69 10 04