Exploring Limassol City
The most cosmopolitan city in Cyprus, Limassol is well-known for its vibrant atmosphere and spontaneous hospitality. Whether you’re after a relaxing beach vacation, or a more sophisticated cultural and historical tour, Limassol can cater to all.
A sea-side destination with a unique identity, rich history and culture, special beauties and full of treasures that can be a delight for your eyes.
A Bit of Everything 8-10hr
- Choirokoitia UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Coffee break (optional) at Tochni Village (nice view)
- Drive by Amathus Ancient City (optional stop)
- Explore on foot the Old Town
- Limassol Medieval Castle
- New Limassol Marina (recommended for lunch)
- Wine tasting at Erimi Village Wine Museum or spend time at the mall of Limassol “My Mall’”
Shopaholic, Half Day 5 hr
- Old Limassol city center (Explore on foot the Old Town, Limassol Medieval Castle) 2 hours
- My Mall in Limassol 1.5 hour
Terms & Conditions
* Starting point is from Larnaca city. The Day Trip is also available from Limassol city, Nicosia city and Famagusta city with extra cost.
The Day Trip is private, the number of passengers is agreed in advance.
The lunch and entrance fees are not included in the price.
The driver can give you some tips for the island but he is not a tour guide.
If you need a professional guide you must make the request in advance (at least 3 days) with extra cost.