Exploring Wineries Full Day Tour
Whether you are a connoisseur or just a lover of good wine, getting up close and learning more about local winemaking traditions is an unforgettable adventure. Cyprus has a rich history in wine-making. With many wine villages, it’s the ideal place for anyone to enjoy a relaxing holiday in. Try a traditional wine directly out of the barrel as well as local wines made from different grape varieties growing on the island. Savor Commandaria wine, the legendary ancient wine, known to be the world’s oldest wine still being produced. Line up, raise your glass and prepare your senses!
Winery Marathon 8-10hr
- Wine Museum Erimi Village
- Omodos Village(Optional)
- Oenou Yi-Ktima Vassiliades
- Ktima Gerolemo: Κτήμα Γερόλεμο
- Lunch Break in Platres Village (optional)
- Lambouri Winery
Terms & Conditions
* Starting point is from Larnaca city. The Day Trip is also available from Limassol city, Nicosia city and Famagusta city with extra cost.
The Day Trip is private, the number of passengers is agreed in advance.
The lunch and entrance fees are not included in the price.
The driver can give you some tips for the island but he is not a tour guide.
If you need a professional guide you must make the request in advance (at least 3 days) with extra cost.